Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's National Scrapbook Day!

Hope you're scrapping, I will be! :) Hey, we're excited to announce that we're having another sketch contest here at AllyScraps. Debbie Gaydos, our favorite sketch designer is back for May, and she's made an awesome single photo sketch for us this month. Here it is!



Of course, I got to play with the sketch already... and here is my take on Debbie's sketch. I managed to get 2 photos onto my page, and still keep the same feel.



I used the super cute Feeling Groovy line by Doodlebug. This line is one of my favorites, ever! I especially love their new die cut sheets. The stickers are fun too. I had fun using lots of COLOR, even in my journaling.

Oh wow, I forgot to tell you about the great prize for the sketch contest. OCTOBER AFTERNOON! Yeah, love this kit. The winner is going to be SO happy. So, here are the rules. Make a layout using Debbie's sketch as inspiration. You can flip it, turn it, mirror image it, just use the sketch to start your layout. Finish your project and e-mail the image to us by Sunday, May 16th at midnight Eastern time and we will choose a winner soon after. Send it to allyscraps@gmail.com Have fun and good luck!

Enjoy your National Scrapbook Day!

~ Dana

8 comments:

Erika M. said...

What a fabulous layout and incentive to enter the sketch challenge!

Rachel Mills said...

Cute colorful LO Dana. You always use LOTS of color!!! I hope to get on this challenge ASAP!!

Unknown said...

Such a fun layout Dana! Debbie rocked the sketch, as usual!!

Cathy/Ally Scraps said...

Great layout Dana, and those photos are perfect!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Love the pics! The pp is perfect for them! Great sketch to work with!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Great layout and love the sketch - adding it to my collection of Debbie Sketches!

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

I had fun creating with the sketch!
Thanks for the inspiration!